USFDC Border Report – A Critical Moment in US History
Oct 5, 2021
1. Brooks county – Recent body counts have increased dramatically. Bailouts, stash houses, and large groups are being witnessed daily. Rancher near Falfurrias found a body of an IA purposely hung from a tree adding to the 101 bodies in Brooks County this year. Well over 200 bodies have been identified in a 10-county area along the interior RGV (Rio Grande Valley). Projection is for 300 for this year. A portable morgue has been brought in to hold bodies for the medical examiner. Coyotes / Spotters continue to be active across the RGV and the rural roads linking to I-10. Homes and vehicles are broken into and/or stolen along hwy 285 used to bring down fences in order to open the corridors. Brooks County Sheriff Office down to 1 deputy another remains injured. Hospitals across the RGV are at full capacity – Covid outbreaks. 85% of the patients are illegal aliens.
2. The Del Rio 18,000 Illegal Intel – Over 140 buses were used to bring the illegal aliens into the Del Rio sector. The buses were coordinated most probably by UNESCO / Open Border Society and Catholic (Socialist Front) groups. The coordination was and still remains a method to overwhelm all US Sovereignty enforcement. The cooperation is extended to 9 Mexican Drug Cartel’s and their DTO’s (Drug Trafficking Organizations) Coyote’s / Human trafficking mule teams. Cartels are able to easily pass through SIA’s (Special Interest Aliens) to include probable Islamic Terrorist as well as over potential assets seeking to undermine the United States. Cost for SIA’s to enter the US is $30,000 to $70,000 each to be guided by cartel coyotes. The surges such as the Del Rio surge is designed to pull all CBP, DPS, NG, and other first responders away from Cartel Coyotes / Human & Drug trafficking mule teams.
3. The Del Rio Situation has revealed a new Biden administration policy. The mass of illegal aliens (mostly Haitian) are quickly moved and dispersed into interior US CBP stations. Then, instead of flying Haitians back to Haiti or origins in South America. They are bused into US Cities and released. The media is fed propaganda that IA’s are going to be flown back to their homelands. At first many IA’s fled back into Mexico where Mexican authorities apprehended some in hotels along the RGV. Large numbers of remaining IA’s are siphon off and sent to adjacent ports of entry near Eagle Pass / Carrizo Springs, TX. The result is massive movement of cartel coordinated groups from the middle RGV up to and just beyond Eagle Pass.
4. UNESCO / Open Border groups realizing the success are coordinating across Central America with approximately 200,000 more IA’s for new surges into the US. New fentanyl derived components are coming into Mexico via China and have caused overdoses in the United States. Well-coordinated drug mule groups fan out to different points for pick up (GPS Navigation). CBP is overwhelmed and has lost control of drug mules and cartels know it. Expect large increases in US drug overdoses this year.
5. SIA’s / OTM’s (other-than-Mexicans) (RGV) – continue to evade US Border Enforcement. It’s $70,000 for Chinese nationals to cross into the US but some are using sophisticated equipment with no cartel guides nearby. Where they are going and why they are entering is unknown. Thankfully members of the Texas Volunteers have them on camera.
6. Propaganda – UNESCO – The Paris based office of education for the UN has over 9000 employees helping a worldwide attempt to overwhelm the United States. Socialist propaganda spread via Marxist elements in the Roman Catholic, Lutheran Inc organizations are aiding illegal transnational organizations. They use propaganda slogans such as “No More Deaths” as banners. Reports circulate they are aided by the Sierra Club. Inside the US the organizations are helping and coordinating IA’s to evade US sovereignty. Cell Phones are coordinated by groups in South / Central America and then across the US. On a cell phone from a dead alien was a call from a English speaking woman trying to determine where their group was. The call was from a church in the US. US enforcement is not allowed to keep or confiscate cell phone devices.
7. Airline Vouchers – Vouchers are given for IA’s to fly by the thousands and IA’s are observed going to ATM’s and getting cash. Hotels are paid by US Gov’t to house IA’s as they are being moved at tax payer expense to destinations across America. Not enough buses or people with CDL’s to get people caught out of the border areas. Kids are placed on regular airlines. Common IA coordinated tactic – Child when asked age is 7 years old or older. Tells agents name and place of parent and tax payer dollars are used to unite the alleged alien family. Tax payers are paying the final leg of the journey whether by bus or plane.
8. Disease – Strains of Human TB have spread into the US. Some continue to spread into cattle. Health department will not give info on the people found with TB. Parasitic disease such as encephalitis is spreading from the RGV into the US. A whole host of diseases are observed in aliens to include Covid. Expects a continued spread of diseases to include Covid in schools / work environments where IA’s find employment / education.
9. Getaways – Most of the getaways that do get caught have previous criminal backgrounds and include SIA’s (aliens from nations hostile to the US). They move quick to gain access to interstate hwys and larger interior cities. CBP reports that over 35% of illegal cross border activity gets away. Approximately 2.5 to 4 % are suspected SIA’s of middle eastern origin.
10. West Texas / the Big Bend – Groups of IA’s continue to cross – 40 to 60 at a time. Ranch fences are being cut even in these areas. This activity surpasses numbers from any other time.
11. Hudspeth County – Over 20 bodies have been recovered in the past few months with reports of others by areas residents. County deputy injured in a head on collision purposely done by an IA to deter enforcement. The county is having to raise taxes in order to keep up basic community functions (first responders, schools, jail etc.). local resources are being drained weekly. Over 3 % of illegal alien’s getaways are SIA’s (Middle eastern).
12. Texas – Cost to sustain border control efforts is nearing exhaustion. The glaring danger is the number of SIA’s that crossed and were never seen due to overwhelmed local resources.
13. SPECIAL NOTE – The Highway Patrolmen from across the nation volunteering to help Texas DPS have had to return. TX DPS is reporting exhausted officers now facing difficulty supporting CBP. Texas National Guard – They are trying to help and fill in for the loss in DPS support. But mostly diverted into the Del Rio area.
III. New Mexico
1. Wide open. Much of the border is nothing but a single barbed wire. The state is controlled by an open border democrat party. Residents are asking for help along the border especially in parts of the boot heel region. The Boot Heel region is wide open. Large groups have been spotted. All wearing carpet shoes to avoid tracking.
2. The arid / low humidity of the area makes tracking via dog very difficult. CBP redeployments to Del Rio results in few apprehensions. Much of the equipment used to build the Trump wall has been left by the Biden Administration and now stolen. The likely hood of SIA infiltration in these groups spotted by ranchers is most probable. Ease to access points from Mexico to I-10 make high value IA’s / human smuggling less complicated. High speed chases mostly involving CBP are occurring
3. Vehicles have been stolen and used in a similar fashion as Texas. Fences have been cut and vehicles abandoned. Numerous locations have been documented where illegal cross border traffic dispose of carpet shoes, camo clothing, back packs, blankets etc. Using GPS / Cell Phones the groups rendezvous to designated points. They discard old items, clean up and change into new clothing. The result, litter everywhere.
4. The Coyotes (guiding drug mules / human smugglers) – Wear camouflage clothing and are armed. They discard camo clothing at points in the US and change into regular street clothing as they return. Deming, NM continues to be wide open.
1. Increase in numbers with a large surge shift from Texas to the Yuma area. Noticeable increases in getaways are daily occurring along ranch lands all across the Arizona / Mexico border all the way to the I-10 corridor. Over 120,000 getaways reported since February. Border ranchers are documenting via concealed camera systems that large numbers are IA’s are moving frequently. Most traffic is in complete camouflage clothing and wearing carpet shoes to avoid being tracked. Careful coordination by human smugglers arrange pick up at designated GPS locations. Old clothing, carpet shoes are discarded at these locations leaving piles of garbage. New changes of clothing, shoes, personal cleaning items are given before being picked up near main highways / interstates.
2. Tucson Sector – Rancher’s report movement even in broad day light. CBP officers have been weakened by redeployments to help Texas. Leaving fewer resources in AZ / NM and Cartels are taking advantage of the situation. Cochise County Sheriff’s Office very busy with high-speed chases and other diversionary tactics. Large groups passing through ranch land to points along I-10. Large areas without CBP.
3. Yuma, AZ – 25 bodies have been recovered (146 across the Arizona Border area). SIA’s are on the increase to include groups from Uzbekistan and Cuba.
4. Operations have commenced to try to slow the increase of narcotics. The result is finding the Sinaloa has a far reaching and sophisticated organization well placed across the US. In fact, heroin-based narcotics have dropped in cost by 30% in the past few months. Opium mostly comes from Afghanistan. Causing immediate threats to US national security from terrorist.
5. Well-coordinated surges of IA’s is being shifted out of the RGV to El Paso and Yuma. Much of the territory in and around the border to I-10 remains wide open to illegal cross border traffic.
The border is compromised. All 39 border counties are reporting uncontrolled numbers of illegal cross border traffic. The sophistication used to exploit the US Mexican Border is a transnational operation. The aggregate numbers of illegal aliens entering the United States is impossible to determine. The danger to the citizens of the United States is imminent. Aliens with many criminal offenses have crossed and even recrossed into the US. The cities and neighborhoods these criminal aliens are heading to is unknown. 2 to 4 percent of IA apprehensions and getaways are potential SIA’s. The number of SIA’s that have evaded US enforcement has exceeded 4000 since January. The likelihood of terrorist attacks spelled out in the 911 Commission Report is apparent. The threat to national security and community safety is immediate.
Human smuggling into America is occurring at unsustainable levels. Money laundering & human trafficking using compromised businesses, construction / landscaping sites, restaurants, convenience stores is widespread. Cartels by conservative estimates are making nearly $200 million per week just in human smuggling operations. The amount of money being made from narcotic operations is beyond that of human smuggling. The impact of thousands of newly arrived, untested / unvaccinated IA’s in schools has caused mass spreading of new covid strains.
We suggest US residents keep a UHF / VHF radio scanner nearby to hear information from local sheriffs and first responders should a terrorist attack happen. In such areas, cell phone use may be limited.
Prepared by USFDC
Stay safe America!